Tuesday, August 14, 2012

An Organizing Craft

So I'm a hoarder sentimental person. I have kept most of my cards that special people in my life have given to me throughout the years. My mom gives me a card for every holiday, I've kept every letter my dad wrote when he was deployed, birthday cards since the age of 10, graduation cards, etc. Here's just some of my stash:
So I knew that I wanted to keep the wedding cards that Kenny and I received but I didn't just want to shove them in ziploc bags and hide them under the bed (the fate of most of my other cards). So once again, I turned to pinterest and found this tutorial. Click here to see in detail. The only thing I would add to this is make your ribbon longer than what she suggests - cause you can always cut it but if it's too small your bow looks dumb (a la my bow). But here's my finished product:
It's sitting on our coffee table so people can look through it if they want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment