Monday, June 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Even though I promised to post more regularly than on the last blog, I haven't really been keeping up with my promises. But to give you an idea of the timeline I've been working with lately:

June 9 - Wedding!
June 11 - Left for Honeymoon in Antigua (don't worry post/pictures coming soon)
June 18 - Get back from Antigua around midnight
June 19 - POD (our moving device) gets delievered at 7AM
June 19-22 - Pack up all the stuff I've acquired over the past 26 years into a POD
June 23 - POD is picked up and makes it way to Jacksonville
June 24 - Kenny and I drive from Fairfax Station, VA to Jacksonville, FL (10.5 hour drive, if you were wondering).

So I've been busy packing up, with the distraction of crying my eyes out every now and again, and getting ready to move.

So now that we're here, I'll have some time to update. You know, in between opening our wedding gifts, writing thank you notes and trying not to get the hives cause my OCD cannot stand not having everything in it's place....

3 comments:

  1. LOVER!!! I'm a stalker not only on facebook, but here too. I'm ready for pictures. The wedding pictures are great. But I'm talking about honeymoon pictures. K thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more! Where are the honeymoon pictures??

    ReplyDelete