Wednesday, July 18, 2012

And you thought we were done...

...with wedding pictures. I promise this will be my last post on the matter, well at least for awhile.

We had a Photobooth at our reception. And it was AH-MAZING! I highly recommend the company (http://booth-o-rama.com/). They were professional, fun and so nice. They ended up sending me a blown up picture from one of these of all my bridesmaids with my Pop. He said he thought it was an awesome picture and wanted to make sure I had a big copy. How awesome is that?

We also had doubles printed of the picture. That way people could take 1 home and put 1 in our guestbook. That's right, we used this as our guestbook. And I really think this was the best decision I made, other than the one to marry Kenny ;) I look at our guestbook regularly, it's sitting on our coffee table. And when people come over that's 1 of the first things they look through and they laugh, and I laugh. And everyone having a wedding should do it, cause it's awesome.

Thanks to Susan for helping out with the Props, they definitely turned out infinitely better than if I had tried to do that!


There are more than what I put here. If you want to see all of them go here (http://booth-o-rama.com/gallery/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=10241) and the pass code is 060912.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the night:
The Zerras
Sean & Stephanie
The Dasos, Natalie & Baby Avery
Richie & My nephew Ryan
My cousins
My crazy friends, Ali, Susan and Hale

My bridesmaids with Pop, I LOVE these SO much!
Charlie & Heather
Natalie & Ashley
Susan, Corri & Dibert
My Aunt Dee Dee and Uncle George
The Freyvogel clan
My College Roommates and their +1's
Natalie, Ashley & their moms
Cara, Chris and Baby Walczak :)
Jay & Andrea
My Uncle & Aunt (Let's go Nats!)
All my Hokies!
My Mom and Her Aunt (her namesake)
416! My college roommates - Minus Avery
The Provosts
Brad & Kaitlin
I just don't even know, haha.
Kenny's cousins
My coworkers, Cara & Marianne
Me & My Bridesmaids :)
Kenny & I with the bridesmaids
Kenny & I with the groomsmen
Kenny & his groomsmen
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. this picture makes me laugh EVERYTIME. Oh Richie.
My cousins!
This is Kenny's favorite picture of the night.
The Bevilacqua's, Jay + Andrea, and a photobomb by me.
Me & Kenny <3
All the Groomsmen/Ushers
Riva For Life. My loves from Switzerland.
My Uncle Joe & my dads USNA '78 classmates.
My Aunt Sue & Uncle Joe
My adopt-a and little one. With a cameo from Uncle Joe.

1 comment:

  1. OMG the bottom 2 pics of Richie and Kenny. I die. I almost spit my coffee on my computer.

    ReplyDelete