Monday, July 2, 2012

Wedding Ceremony

While my back hurts from bending over to stain a dresser, and my stuff is sitting in the abyss of the POD warehouse, I will re-live the wedding ceremony to make me smile.

The limo ride to the church was a little toasty. We didn't know it yet but apparently the compressor on the Limo was broken and the AC wasn't working. Like how I said that like I actually know anything at all about cars? Once we got into the cool (Thank goodness!) church, we headed back to our holding room in the rectory.

The plan was to wait there until the photographer got there because I really wanted a picture of my Dad and I seeing each other for the first time. Well, there happened to be traffic cause of graduation that day. And while my bridesmaids had so coyly given the limo driver an alternate way, nobody told the photographer. She ended up arriving about 2:40, and we started to get ready so we could do the picture and then run to the Chapel.
The Girls, getting ready to go
Waiting on my dad to walk in.
All my girls, waiting for my dad to walk in.
My dad seeing me for the first time :)
<3
This is both of us crying, but trying not to do the "ugly cry"

Me and my daddy
Ashley and a good shot of the Bridesmaid bouquet

I was trying to hide from everyone, obviously I didn't do a good job at that.
The Girls, waiting to walk down the aisle
The Guys, making their entrance

The Mom's (mine in purple, his in yellow) lighting each of our candles.
The Guys, waiting patiently.
Kimberly walking down
Ashley walking down
Heather walking down
Natalie walking down
Christy walking down
The Ring bearers, SO CUTE!
My Uncle Gavin, giving the ringbearers (one of them being his grandson) a thumbs up.
Kenny, waiting for me.
As previously discussed, my nerves were not doing so well on the way to the church.But once I turned the corner and saw Kenny, I only saw him...no one else. And my nerves went away. So it was good to know that I was actually nervous about the people staring part and not the getting married part :)
Walking down the aisle. Totally can see my Dad is crying, even though he likes to pretend he's a tough one
After my dad gave me away
Listening to Father Baez
Waiting to be told to sit down.
Watching Sarah, about to do her reading.
My friend Sarah, reading 1 Ruth: 16-17.
We were trying to figure out what was coming up next.
Kenny's dad doing the reading from the New Testament, 1 John 7-12
Father Baez reading The Gospel, Mark 10:6-9.
Listening to Father Baez give the homily
Father Baez giving the homily
Walking up to do our Vows
Waiting on Christy to come up and be my witness :)
Richie and Christy were our witnesses
Mom and Pop, watching the ceremony
Saying our vows
Father Baez, giving the Final Blessing and it's about to be the big moment.
Walking to do the unity candle
Susan and Rob had our rings, and after they were blessed, we put them on.
Lighting the Unity Candle

First Kiss :)
Lt.and Mrs. Kenny Prindle

Kenny getting a high five from Bobby
Hahaha, love everyone's reactions in this picture! - they were seeing us for the first time since we were officially married
The Programs
Susan and Brad are clearly having a good time, Charlie is in a state of disbelief over something Christy said.

Haha, everyone's faces in this one are awesome.

People getting ready to do the bubble release...getting some practice.

My nephew trying to catch the bubbles
Leaving the church and Mr. and Mrs.
Yay!
Off to the party!




No comments:

Post a Comment