Friday, July 6, 2012

Home Invasion

Don't worry, no burglars or green aliens...just boxes. Loads and loads of boxes have taken over our home. And just as I unpack one, I feel like 2 more multiply in it's place.

Our loveseat and coffee table came yesterday, yay! And now we're waiting on our bookcases for the living room and then that room should be "complete."

The desk, printer table, and tall bookcase for the office should be delivered today - so I will be putting those together...while Kenny is at work.

I got my first lesson in being a Navy wife when the POD came on Tuesday. Kenny was at work when it came at 10:30, and I had everything unloaded by 11:45. Minus the "heavy" stuff - you know the mattress and my GIANT box of shoes (sorry, I'm not sorry),

Some people have been asking (ahem, hi Mom), when I was going to update the blog, and I would LOVE to do it everyday. Natalie is my inspiration, she posts almost every day and I hope to achieve such awesomeness soon. But right now I have to go fight off the invaders...

1 comment: