Friday, July 13, 2012

Wedding Portraits

Yes, I am alive - in case you were worried.

House update: mostly everything is unpacked, and the furniture is all here, put together and in the right place. Just need to do some organizing and picture hanging before she's ready to make her blog debut. But, rest assured...she'll be here.

Onto wedding stuff...

After the bubbles were released, we sent most of our guests on their way to Westfields. We had the family and the bridal party stay behind to do pictures. 

I think I have 20 versions of each picture - and when choosing those versions they are veeeeery tiny on my monitor. So if the one I choose to put on the blog is one where Jim Bob has his eyes closed, Frank has his mouth open and Julia is picking her nose...please be rest assured I won't actually be using that one in the photo album. I have been having such a problem with blogger lately that it will be a miracle if I actually get through all these. 

One of my only regrets of my wedding day was not having the "picture list" printed out. I had given it to our photographer, but didn't print out a copy to bring with me. And with the chaos of the ceremony starting late, there were some pictures that didn't get taken. Like I never got one of just me and my parents...oh well, that's what photoshop cropping is for right? See you later Kenny :) Just kidding...sorta.
Us with all of our families
Us with my side of the family
Us with Pop
Me and my 101 year old great grandfather, love him so much!!
Kenny's family
With Kenny's Grandmas
With the original Prindles and their wives/fiancees
With Kenny's Mom & Dad
With my parents
With my Mom's brother and his wife + my parents
Us with my Dad's side of the family
Us with the Martins/Becks
Us with our parents
Us with our Bridesmaids + Groomsmen
Everyone has to have one of these, right?
Us with all of our Bridal Party

Kenny and His Groomsmen
Me & My Bridesmaids
With our Groomsmen & Bridesmaids
So, a little back story before these next pictures...The really hot limo ride from the house to the church was because the Limo was broken. Unbeknownst to me, while we were taking pictures, the Limo company sent over a party bus. 

Another part of the backstory, Kenny is a HUGE Atlanta Braves fan. My family and myself are HUGE Nationals fans. (This is baseball for those of you that don't know). They are division rivials, and point of the story Kenny HATES the Nationals. So when the party bus turned the corner and it had Ryan Zimmerman (who happens to be my FAVORITE player), Kenny's quote "I'm not getting on that bus." Well, after we convinced him there was no other way to get to the reception...he got on the bus. And once we arrived at Westfields, Susan (also a Nats fan) and I, had to get some pictures with Zim.
Ryan Zimmerman decided to make an appearance at the wedding, how nice of him :)

Susan and I, loving the bus
My reaction to the bus, thumbs up
Once we were at Westfields, we took some more group photos.





These were our attempts at "funny pictures" - I don't know why that always has to involve someone humping someone else. But they are funny anyways.



Jumping Picture, attempt #1 - Jeremy wins for highest jump

Jump Picture #2 - Charlie's face in this one is awesome

Kenny with his guys :)

Me & My Girls <3



One of my favorites!
I love all of these pictures and can't wait to make my wedding album, and hang obnoxious amounts of these around our house :)

1 comment:

  1. 3 pictures up is definitely your portrait!!! The first one of you and Kenny after the last one of you and your girls...just so I'm completely clear. That one is so good of you two!! Love them all though!

    ReplyDelete